We are excited to announce a new mobile app for 5-Star Students. 5-Star Students Manager will replace the current app you may have installed on your iOS or Android device.
The new app has been re-designed from the ground up to introduce new features, provide better reliability, and support future updates. Among the new capabilities that are included:
- Separate pages to access dated and recurring events
- Ability to check-in individuals from ticket list or no show list
- Ability to check-out individuals from attendee list
- Ability to add anonymous guests for individuals on attendee list
- Ability to update the "active" indicator on activity participants
- Scan or enter behavior occurrences for individuals
- Access to individual point totals and rankings by school year and period, if available
- Access to individual behavior occurrences
- Ability to initiate an email or phone call to individuals that have contact information available in their profiles
- Visibility to all changes made on your device to participants, attendees and behavior occurrences
- Access to surveys and voting polls
You can download the 5-Star Students Manager app now from the Apple App Store and Google Play. The old 5-Star Students app is no longer visible in the app stores and is not being maintained. We recommend that once you install the new app, you delete the old app from your device.
In the summer of 2016, we are scheduled to re-introduce the original 5-Star Students app as a student-based product.