Yes! The 5-Star Students website is compatible with all major web browsers. Access from any computer, smart phone, or tablet (e.g. iPad) with general internet access and web browsing capability is supported. The 5-Star Students Manager mobile app is also available for iOS and Android platforms.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Activity participants and sign ups?
- Why is student app access blocked for Google Sign-in?
- Does the 5-Star Students app track a student's location?
- 'Another individual with the same ID has been found!' warning when trying to add a student
- I gave my students points, but they're not showing up in their account.
- How do I clear out my points for a new quarter/semester?
- Why isn't my online store on?
- I uploaded/see my staff roster, so why can't they sign in?
- What website can my students login to, to see their points?
- I'm a manager and need to delete one of my user accounts. Will points awarded by that user be removed?