Yes! The 5-Star Students website is compatible with all major web browsers. Access from any computer, smart phone, or tablet (e.g. iPad) with general internet access and web browsing capability is supported. The 5-Star Students Manager mobile app is also available for iOS and Android platforms.
Articles in this section
- Do points expire at the end of the school year?
- How can give a Group points instead of individual students or staff members within the group?
- Why do students receive an "invalid" message when trying to log in and vote?
- How do I know which users are scanning for behaviors?
- How do I give a point to a student?
- I downloaded the app and don't see my school listed!
- Help, I forgot my password!
- I'm an account manager and one of my users forgot their password. What should I do?
- What happens to our student roster in the new school year?
- How do we keep our student roster updated?