Access to your secure school area is by invitation only. When a school purchases 5-Star Students, an initial manager account is created. This manager has the ability to invite other individuals to become registered users of the school. This access may be revoked or reinstated at any time by the same school manager(s). You may already know who your manager is, as it will be the person that invited you to create your user account.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Activity participants and sign ups?
- Why is student app access blocked for Google Sign-in?
- Does the 5-Star Students app track a student's location?
- 'Another individual with the same ID has been found!' warning when trying to add a student
- I gave my students points, but they're not showing up in their account.
- How do I clear out my points for a new quarter/semester?
- Why isn't my online store on?
- I uploaded/see my staff roster, so why can't they sign in?
- What website can my students login to, to see their points?
- I'm a manager and need to delete one of my user accounts. Will points awarded by that user be removed?