Access to your secure school area is by invitation only. When a school purchases 5-Star Students, an initial manager account is created. This manager has the ability to invite other individuals to become registered users of the school. This access may be revoked or reinstated at any time by the same school manager(s). You may already know who your manager is, as it will be the person that invited you to create your user account.
Articles in this section
- 'Another individual with the same ID has been found!' warning when trying to add a student
- I gave my students points, but they're not showing up in their account.
- How do I clear out my points for a new quarter/semester?
- Why isn't my online store on?
- I uploaded/see my staff list, why can't they sign in?
- What website can my students login to, to see their points?
- I'm a manager and need to delete one of my user accounts. Will points awarded by that user be removed?
- Help, I can't reset my password!
- Help, students aren't able to see or redeem our rewards!
- Do points expire at the end of the school year?