Access to your secure school area is by invitation only. When a school purchases 5-Star Students, an initial manager account is created. This manager has the ability to invite other individuals to become registered users of the school. This access may be revoked or reinstated at any time by the same school manager(s). You may already know who your manager is, as it will be the person that invited you to create your user account.
Articles in this section
- How can give a Group points instead of individual students or staff members within the group?
- Why do students receive an "invalid" message when trying to log in and vote?
- How do I know which users are scanning for behaviors?
- How do I give a point to a student?
- I downloaded the app and don't see my school listed!
- Help, I forgot my password!
- I'm an account manager and one of my users forgot their password. What should I do?
- What happens to our student roster in the new school year?
- How do we keep our student roster updated?
- How do we add staff members if we don't have ID numbers for them?