If the Symbol CS3000 or CS3070 scanner appears to be inoperable (i.e. won't scan, won't charge, etc), please follow the procedure below to reset the device.
- Disconnect the scanner if plugged in
- Slide off the silver cover on the back of the unit (generally connected to a lanyard)
- Depress the small reset button with a paperclip for 5 seconds
- Press the Scan (+) button, several flashing lights should appear
- Plug in the scanner. It should beep and begin charging normally
Article is closed for comments.