To find out which users are adding behavior occurrences, there are several reports available on the Detail Reports page. Choose either the "Behavior Occurrences User Summary" or "Behavior Occurrences by User" report.
Articles in this section
- I'm a manager and need to delete one of my user accounts. Will points awarded by that user be removed?
- Help, I can't reset my password!
- Do points expire at the end of the school year?
- How can give a Group points instead of individual students or staff members within the group?
- Why do students receive an "invalid" message when trying to log in and vote?
- How do I know which users are scanning for behaviors?
- How do I give a point to a student?
- I downloaded the app and don't see my school listed!
- Help, I forgot my password!
- I'm an account manager and one of my users forgot their password. What should I do?