Every student and staff member registered in 5-Star Students has access to their own Digital ID. The virtual ID can be found in the student app within the "My ID" tab. The ID includes the following features:
- Lists the person's name, grade, and photo (if available)
- Provides a unique QR code, or traditional barcode for checking into events and other scanning scenarios
- Displays the person's ID number
- Displays the person's activity badges, which are achieved by participating in school clubs, sports teams, etc
- Displays an activity card badge, if the individual is on the Activity Card list
- Displays the no privileges badge if a student is on the No Privileges list
- Displays crisis hotlines, which are accessible by tapping the phone icon at the top left of the screen.
* Photos must be uploaded to 5-Star Students in order to appear on digital IDs. More information is available at https://support.5starstudents.com/hc/en-us/articles/6505647794829-Importing-Photos
** Activity badges, the activity card badge, and no privileges badge must be uploaded to 5-Star Students in order to appear on digital IDs. More information is available at https://support.5starstudents.com/hc/en-us/articles/7264682065037-Badges
Article is closed for comments.